GET A FLEXIBLE LOAN FROM A LENDER WHO CARES
Holiday Loans – Need a Break?
From weekend trips and short family getaways to longer stints of travel, chat to Lurgan Credit Union today about a holiday loan.
At the credit union we look at things differently:
- Owned by you: Every credit union is owned by its members, the people who save with it and borrow from it
- Local: All decisions are taken at local level in the best interest of all members
- Member service: Credit unions excel in the personal service which they provide to members
- Straight forward: Unlike a Hire Purchase agreement or Personal Contract Plan you own the car from the outset. There are no hidden fees or charges on credit union loans
- Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without penalty. Generally, there is no minimum loan period.
- Loan protection: Loans are insured by the credit union’s own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
HOW MUCH DOES A HOLIDAY LOAN COST?
For example, a £4,000 three year loan with an annual percentage rate of 7.5%, the monthly repayment will be £125 and the total amount repayable will be £4,481.34 (as at 7.10.17)
For other amounts or repayment periods click on our loan calculator http://lurgancu.com/loan-calculator/
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A HOLIDAY LOAN?
If you’re not already a credit union member why not join today? http://lurgancu.com/how-to-join-adult-accounts/
Your application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits. In deciding, whether or not to grant the loan we take into account your record of savings and loan repayments, as well as your ability to repay.
For members, it’s as simple as visiting your credit union and discussing your needs. They will go through the application form.
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CREDIT REUNION?